Kingery family pics and happenings....

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Meathead Dinner

All of us Millers had a great time at the annual Christmas Meathead Dinner! And boy did we have a housefull!! Eight adorable great grandchildren made the day fun and lively. It is a holiday event for our family that we all love, and I can't wait till next year!

Later that night Johnna and I headed up to Chicago. Got to bed late and slept in late. Then I power cleaned her apartment. Crazy me , I enjoy doing it! Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut, then loading up her car and riding with her to a case she has work at 1:00 , then we are heading back home for more family time with the kingery side on Christmas night!

We sure missed Mark,Janice andSarah and Paul and Bobbi!
So for them I will print the menue, to entice them for next year:
shrimp cocktail
Prime Rib
green beans sauted in olive oil and seasonings
roasted potatos
roasted sweet peppers, onions, mushrooms
Pistacchio cake and chocolate dipped strawberries!!

If you are a Meathead survivor... say BOOYA

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

BOOYA...Burp...Ahhhh
Wonderful as usual!!
Can we make this a monthly affair??

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

December?? Come on Marta, new post please!!!!!

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home