Kingery family pics and happenings....

Monday, January 21, 2008

Running For President

-Henry Clay, T.D. had said, is the Greatest Living American.
T.D. had also said that Henry Clay was running for President, a matter of interest to Johnny, who for his age was considered a very fast runner himself.
From Raintree County by Ross Lockridge Jr.

I think I'll run for president. I was never a distance runner, sideaches got the best of me, but I wasn't too bad at sprints, and I always knew all the shortcuts through the neighborhood. Seriously, hats off to all the candidates for their willingness to run. On my nephews blog, he referred to a site called glassbooth, where you can take a quiz and see which candidate you are most in sync with on issues that are important to you. It starts with a list of issues that you rate as to how imortant they are to you and the issue at the top of the list has to do with medical marijuana. ??!!?? What???? Are there actually people deciding their presidential vote on this issue??? CaRaaaazy...... I watched a PBS show on the whole medical marijauna thing in California a while back. What a hotbed of medical fraud that has turned out to be. Bogus clinics with waiting rooms full of people with phony illnesses and washed up doctors willing to prescribe it for anything from insomnia to ingrown toenails. Speaking of PBS... Antiques Roadshow is about to start, I love that show! Bye....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Alright it has been a month are you going to write anything new or are you working on your presidential campagain? :)

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home