Kingery family pics and happenings....

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Over The River and Through The Woods

Happy Thanksgiving! I've been busy cleaning and shopping to get ready for thursday! Looks like I will have quite the houseful. I'm expecting Bob and Betty, Teresa and Greg, my Mom, Johnna and Jarod, Kaitlyn and Eric, Jacob. Calvin and Brooke have his moms' and her moms' to go to but will come in the morning for brunch and will come back on saturday. Speaking of Calvin and Brooke,,, they have a "bun in the oven" !!!!! Due date is June 16th! YAAAAAA!
After Thanksgiving I will start cleaning and shopping for The Annual Miller Family Christmas Meathead Dinner!! (burp) :)
... So leave a comment... naming something you're thankful for... Of course we are all thankful for family, health, etc. ...but I want you to name something that brings you pleasure or makes your day simpler or makes you giggle....
Here's mine: Those new fancy M&M's... the almond ones with dark chocolate and a raspberry candy coating... YUMMM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Glad to hear you are going to have such a house filled Thanksgiving and also you are going to be a Grandma! :)
I am most thankful for Sunday mornings because that is the morning I get to sleep in until 10 and Adam has the kids.

6:27 PM

 
Blogger Johnna said...

I am thankful for my beautiful poinsetta! It might just be a plant, but it sure does brighten my day and bring the Christmas spirit!

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home