Kingery family pics and happenings....

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Constant Comment

To all my friends and family who visit this blog...I LOVE your comments!
However, I have noticed that I have been getting spammed. So I have added a security feature to the comment portion to try to prevent it. When you leave a comment you will be asked to do a "word verification". Don't be afraid, you will just have to type a word they provide....This is supposed to stop the incoming spam, as they don't read the blog or anything..they just automatically pump it out to the blog sites.
So...leave a comment ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Labor day weekend!! When does Kaitlyn hit the road alone???? Love, Aunt Teresa U.

9:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Teresa U. never had any proof on Chris and Casey.....but I knew anyway! Going to college to take them out to dinner and they had the flu??? Good luck and be safe K.and tell Jacob we listen every friday night going to the lake and always are proud of his efforts!
So, are the radio announcers!!

3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home