Kingery family pics and happenings....

Monday, October 24, 2005

Leslie..Dahling!

Bobby and I went to Bloomington saturday to visit our 'favorite oldest daughter'. It was wonderful. We stayed at the Econolodge. Oh yeah, I know your jealous of our first class accomodations. Hey, it was the IU vs Ohio St. football weekend so we were lucky to get it. Especially for the low rate of $99.99. First on the agenda for the evening was dinner at City Street Grill. We had a group of parents and daughters numbering about 16. It is a sports bar restuarant, with huge tv's everywhere. Then the girls took us to Nick's....(they seem to forget how OLD we parents are). They made us play a drinking game called 'sink the biz'... (or should I say, a little game to remind us of how old we are, in case we forgot) It was a fun night! I love seeing my lil girl and all her GREAT girl friends! Of course I was looking smashing, what with my scarfage,,,and coatage, and flare-age..mmm-hmmm..
PS: hello Christen Parker...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the details you should have only paid 59.99 Ha Ha Ha
Mother

2:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay so why is my name not in the kingery family blog...it is like you are ashamed of me or something...i mean even Christen made the cut!

7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home