Kingery family pics and happenings....

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Various reviews

Movies: Finding Neverland.....SNORE....
TV: The Office.....HILARIOUS!
American Idol....love it! American public...thumbs down for voting off Constantin!!
A perfect example of over permissive parents allowing their bubble gummmers to make obsessive amounts of long distance phone calls!
Personal Care Products: love my new body wash, St. Ive's whipped moisturizing body wash, soft petal scent. Also, Oil of Olay body conditioner.
Weather: Today,,,absolutely perfect.
Snack combo: Frito's Scoops and canned Frito's cheddar cheese...mmmmmm
Cheap packaged snack cake: Little Debbie's Fancy Cakes....mmmmmmmm
........feel free to leave a comment ;)

ZETA ROCKS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marta!

I am jealous that I haven't gotten a shout-out on your family blog. I can't wait to play this summer when I come to visit the Kingery family in Flora!

Love,
Sam (a.k.a. that girl that grabs Johnna's boobs!!)

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, I've tried that St. Ive's body wash...I agree with your good review!!

Sam

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home