Kingery family pics and happenings....

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

to everything there is a season

...and I am ready for the winter season to be over! Friday we load up the rondezvous and strike out for Clearwater Beach Florida. YAHOO! Yesterday I called the agency that handles the condo we've rented. They want you to call before you come so they can give you the key code. The gal just gave me the code. Didn't ask for any kind of identifying verification or anything! Kinda creepy! The kids and I have been going to the tanning bed. They have been going off and on all winter, so they have tans. Not me, I was totally white and started to tan last week. I actually have gotten a lot of color, but NO ONE ELSE would know it!!Other people probably just think my health has improved..hahaha! Last night I went to Wal-Mart and bought a bunch of sunscreeens. Gosh, I wish sunbathing wasn't so damaging, cuz it just feels so wonderful to lay on the beach or on a raft in the pool! Of course, if I try to warn my daughters about how the effects of tanning age the skin and how I regret oversunning myself over the years, they just say, "what do you care? you're married and you're old"...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hmpf..........................................................................................
Love to all~~~~leave a comment so I will know you stopped by~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Can you take me with you? We do not take up too much room. :) Have a great time!!

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Adam Jones said...

Sounds like fun! Yeah, I'm getting sick of these dull gray "tween" weeks between winter and spring. Make up your mind already! Snow one day, warm sunshine the next, and a bunch of gray, wet, cloudy days between. Ugh!

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home