Kingery family pics and happenings....

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sneaky Pete's

one 12oz can frozen orange juice
one 12oz can frozen lemonade
one cup cranberry juice
one cup powdered sugar
one 2liter bottle of sprite
one 750ml bottle of Vodka

in small bowl whisk cranberry juice and powdered sugar
in large bowl pour thawed lemonade and orange juice
and sugar/juice and vodka (I put in about 4/5 of bottle)
when you go to pour in the sprite poke a hole in the top of the bottle., below the neck part so that it wont bubble up so much and make the mixture so foamy....then put the mixture into a tupperware ....this is a big amount and you will need a Large bowl to make it in....then freeze...usually over night. The alcohol will settle on bottom...just stir it up..spoon into glass, top off with a little sprite..yummy..I like to eat it with a spoon
I posted this recipe..so Adam's friend Jennifer will have something to do with all that vodka she's refining in her brita... ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Jones said...

Haha! I know of a couple other folks who met benefit from this culinary wisdom. Thanks for the tip!

8:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now! You make me sound like a lush! It's not that I drink a lot, just that when I do I like it to taste good (and if I can do it cheaper for the same quality all the better) - that recipe does sound yummy, I'll have to try it some time.

1:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I kid I was forbidden the "adult beverage", so now as an adult I may indulge! My grandmother would make this every year at Christmas time, thanks for helping me pass on the tradition!

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home