Kingery family pics and happenings....

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Season

Last night was our final basketball game. We played Central Catholic for the sectional championship. We lost. It was Jacob's last high school basketball game. It makes me sad...This "season" of motherhood is over.
Kaitlyn took in a bedraggled stray cat 2 weeks ago. She is a persian/himalayan. Very small, only 4 pounds. We thought she was a kitten, but the vet says she is between 1 and 2 years old. Needless to say, Mason has been very put out over this. I should have asked the vet for some anti-depressants for him!
We have had this awful stink in our garage all winter. We had not been able to figure it out. We looked and looked and didn't find any dead critters. We were perplexed. Yesterday,,,I was like...."God, I can't take it. You gotta help with this"
I go out to the garage and sniff around. Wait a minute...I think it is coming from the extra propane tank for the grill...I take it and set it out the back door....Let the garage air out for a bit,,,then shut the garage up to test it. HALLEJUIA! Stink mystery solved!!!!! Boy, are we dumb......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home