Kingery family pics and happenings....

Monday, November 28, 2005

Bird Flu, or It Ain't Easy Being Green

Ai yai yai...I was SOOOO sick! Woke up about 2am sunday,,,feeling queasy...
Slept fitfully for another hour. Knew it was inevitable...
So got out of bed, grabbed an ice cream bucket, and headed for the bathroom.
Which is where I spent the remainder of the night and morning. Johnna woke up and came to my aid. She is a good hair holder backer, blanket getter, bucket rinser, cold washcloth getter. Kaitlyn had the daytime duty. She is a good go to the store, soup and jello getter, and kool-aid maker. I finally took my temp at about 9pm sun and it was 101.5 !! Geesh! Johnna said it must have been about 103 during the height of it! I woke up about 1:30 this am in a sweat, the fever was breaking, thank God!
So, I'm on the mend.
No one else here has gotten sick. It's funny, usually everyone else here get's whatever and I don't. This time I'm the only one!
I hope I didn't spread germs to anyone before it hit me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home