Kingery family pics and happenings....

Thursday, April 12, 2007

4/12/07 Update dedicated to Monica

1. Why are we having WINTER IN APRIL??? This stinks!

And now I will fill in on all the happenings since my last post.
Monica and Matt had their beautiful baby boy, Lincoln! What a cutie!

Kaitlyn went on her spring break trip to Germany. She had a wonderful but exhausting time. She discovered she likes champaign over there. All in all it was quite the educationally enriching experience for her.

Jacob came home last weekend. Bobby and I had made plans to stay all night with Johnna saturday night and when we were at her place getting ready to go out to dinner, she was showing me pictures on her facebook, and then she suggested we look at pictures on Jake's facebook... When we went to it, the eye catching headline was proclaiming a party at our house that very night... GRRRRR......... We were relieved to see the house still standing upon our return. Anyway, we had dinner at a really nice restuarant called Red Light... really cool decor, service that was amazing, great food... and an eye popping check!! Holy Moses!! Next day, on our way home, we drove through the china town portion of the city. Sometime I want to explore that area.. looks very interesting.

Two weeks ago, my friend Terri and I joined the local Y and started taking Pilates on tuesdays and thursdays... OMG! It is a killer! We are determined to stick with it and hope to someday be able to keep up with the instructor. When I first told Johnna that I signed up for it,, she laughed out loud!

That's all I can think of! XXOOXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home