Kingery family pics and happenings....

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

it's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Seasons greetings! I finished decorating the tree last night. It always makes me nostalgic when I'm hanging up the funny little "ornaments" the kids made when they were little.....
Since I last posted....Jacob was honored at the hoosier heartland conference (for football) and was named to the AP all state on the honorable mention list for defensive back!
Our basketball team has had 3 games so far. We have slaughtered the opponents in each one. We have alot of depth on the team. Jacob is starter on JV and dresses varsity. Since the teams we have played have been so bad he has gotten to play on varsity in each game. We played North White last week and they havent had a victory in 67 games. Poor things.
Last night Bobby and I met Calvin and Brooke at O'Charleys for dinner. They are so cute. Oh how I love the rolls at O'Charleys!
Nine more days till my Johnna comes home! YAY! That's all for now....leave a comment on your way out.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Jones said...

Jenn and I got the decorations up over the last week. We worked together on the tree, Jenn did the rest of the indoors, I put the icicle lights on the roof, and Jenn ran lights around the porch posts and mailbox. It's really nice to come home in the dark and have these cheery Christmas lights up to give my spirits a lift.

Congrats to Jake on being such a stud! Keep it up!

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home