Kingery family pics and happenings....

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Dec 1

Hmmm...I guess you're my only blog fan Adam. Well it seems that winter has arrived. Ohh...I would like to sprout wings and be a snowbird! Kaitlyn is home today, she had a mole removed this morning. She had to have one stitch. Poor thing is traumatized. Also she is getting out of a quiz this afternoon that she wasn't prepared for.
I put my last five bucks in my gas tank this morning. I was expecting the paycheck to be in the mailbox...but it wasn't! CRAP!!!!!!!! Looks like I'll have to scrounge up some coins and buy a lottery ticket...hehehe....la de da.....leave a comment on your way out...

3 Comments:

Blogger marta said...

MOM! put some pictures up...and send me some cool stuff in the mail....i never get mail and it makes me sad! love you

johnna

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Adam Jones said...

Wow, a real live mole! Oh, wait, you mean like a blemish. Oooookay :-P

Hey J-K, send me your address and I'll send you some crap... err.. "cool stuff" in the mail.

6:41 PM

 
Blogger marta said...

this is blaising......i just wanted to say to kaitlyn not to fret about the mole....ive had one removed! also, I hope you all have a good christmas break. thanks for letting me get rid of johnna for a while! hope to see you soon! love blaising

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home